Travel Hotline 1330
Tour Guide>Tour Help>Travel Hotline 1330
- Travel Hotline 1330
The Korea Tourism Organization operates the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline for both local and foreign tourists on domestic travel information. The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline not only provides useful travel information for roaming about the country, but also interpretation services and a service for handling complaints for foreign tourists.
KTO is also working hard to ensure customer satisfaction, through efforts such as its feedback texting service. The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline is a reliable call center solution that is aimed at promoting Korea’s tourism industry.
Are you planning to travel around Korean? The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline will provide you with knowledgeable and helpful information for any domestic destination. The services offered are as follows:
- Exclusive Travel Information
- Certified travel specialists provide detailed information on attractions, transportation, accommodations, shopping, festivals, events, and more!
- Multilingual Assistance (Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese)
- Korean language assistance for locals, as well as interpretation services in English, Japanese, and Chinese, are offered for foreign tourists.
- 24/7 Service
- The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide exceptional service for any travel needs.
- One-Stop Service for Foreigners
- In order to assist travelers with immigration, safety, and medical needs; tourist complaints; and other concerns the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline connects callers to the 1345 Ministry of Justice Call Center, the 119 Emergency Rescue Service, the KTO Complaint Center, and other related call centers.
- How to call 1330 Korea Travel Hotline
- • 1330 Korea Travel Hotline provides travel assistance, interpretation service, and complaint handling 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call 1330 from anywhere in the country for assistance.