Tour Guide>Accommodation>Korea Stay
- Local residents who want to participate in the Korea Stay program must have their homes certified by their municipality as an “Urban Lodging for Foreign Tourists” in order to be able to provide room and board for foreign guests.
- “Urban Lodging for Foreign Tourists” Registration
- Qualifications: citizens who wish to provide rooms to foreign travelers (must have a family member with adequate foreign language proficiency)
House, multi-family complex, apartment home under 230m2
- Required Documents: request form, copy of residential registration, certificate of personal records, blueprint of residence
- Evaluation Procedure: request form submission (to Songpa Gu Office, International Tourism Desk) → document evaluation → on site evaluation (foreign language proficiency and housing format, etc.) → certification
- For questions, please call: Songpa Gu Office, International Tourism Desk +82-2-2147-2114)