Lotte Department Store & Duty Free Shop
Tour Guide>Shopping>Lotte Department Store & Duty Free Shop
- Lotte Department Store & Duty Free Shop Introduction
- A hotel and duty-free shop, an adventure park, shopping mall, sports center, and musical theater all make up this mega shopping complex to provide fun for every visitor. Three whole floors (1 below ground, 2 above ground) are dedicated to the theme park, Lotte World, and Lotte Mart World Store, which are both connected with the shopping mall. The Lotte Department Store is the number one destination among Chinese, Japanese, and other Asian tourists, as well as tourists from other regions. This is a place where visitors can enjoy sights, food, and excitement all in one place, and the Shopping Center is “the” place to go for shopping.
- Rome Trevi Fountain
- In front of the department store is a miniature replica of the 4 major attractions of Rome, the Trevi Fountain. It is a beloved meeting point for Seoul residents as the basement plaza is connected with a subway station.
- Lotte Duty Free Shop and Hallyu
- The memorabilia of major Hallyu celebrities including Lotte Duty Free’s eight exclusive models are on sale at the Duty Free store. Rain, Park Yong-ha, Choi Ji-woo, Big Bang, and other top star stationary, beauty products, and food items are available for Japanese fans and other locals.
- Address : 240, Olympic-ro
- Subway : Gate no.3 at Jamsil station on the subway ddne no. 2 and 8.
[Blue bus] 361, 362, 301, 302, 303, 730, 360
[Green bus] 2225, 2412, 3215, 3216, 3217, 312, 3813, 3314, 3315, 3411, 3412, 3413,
[Red bus] 9202, 9203, 9403
- Parking fee: 1,000 won for the first 30minutes, 1000won per 10minutes
- Tel : +82-2-411-2500
- Opening hours : 10:30-20:00
- Website : www.lotteshopping.com