Annual Seoul Folk Festival
Culture/Tourism>Festivals/Performances>Annual Seoul Folk Festival
- To support and succeed Korean traditional folk art by inviting National/City/Do-appointed intangible cultural properties for performances in Seoul Nori Madang, a regular place for traditional cultural art performances.
- Weekend Performance : April ~ October every year, at 3pm every Saturday and Sunday
- Folk Day Performance : Chinese New Year, the 15th of January, Chuseok, etc.
- Main Events
- Saturday : Performances by National/City/Do-appointed intangible cultural properties
- Sunday : Fusion music with Korean classical music and various original performances
- Details : Percussion, folk music, instrumental music, farm music, farm songs, folk songs, Pansori, dance, masked play,Madang play ‘Ggodaegaksi’, demonstration of Korean traditional wedding, tightrope dancing, Korean wrestling